Address: 3801 Eastside St Houston, TX 77098
The park’s thoughtful design features activity areas, a dog park, a community garden, the Children’s Park, and beautiful landscaping. Accenting the grounds are free, year-round passive and active programming in wellness, the arts, education, and recreation. Whether visiting the park for a special event, program, picnic, play date, or to enjoy the outdoors, Levy Park is an inclusive, space to connect, experience, do, and play.
- Host your child’s birthday party in Levy Park’s family pavilion! Located within the Children’s Park, the family pavilion is the perfect venue for your next celebration. The three-hour reservation includes exclusive use of the space for you and your guests, seating for adults and children, two 6’ tables for food and gifts, and a large trash can.
- The Children’s Park will remain open to the public. The Birthday Party rental rate is $350, and a $500 refundable deposit applies. Available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays only.
- You may contact Linda Gilliam at [email protected] or 713-522-7275 for questions or booking assistance.
Memorial Park Conservancy
Address: 6501 Memorial Dr Houston, TX 77007
Restore. Preserve. Enhance. Home to runners, cyclists, hikers, nature lovers, and more!
- Memorial Park has many picnic areas throughout the Park.
- Certain picnic areas are available on a first come-first served basis, while others are available for advance reservations.
- Reservations are required for gatherings larger than 75 people.
- Online reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance.
- Check availability at https://register2.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/txmemorialpark.wsc/search.html?display=Calendar&module=FR&
- Email [email protected] for information.
Oyster Creek Park
Address: 4033 State Highway 6 South, Sugar Land, TX 77479
Oyster Creek Park is one of the city’s most scenic areas with its iconic rock-lined pond and water feature, along with a bridge overlooking Oyster Creek. This beautiful park encompasses just over 111 acres and features a 3-mile hike & bike trail, the Greenbelt trail, restroom facilities, five picnic tables with grills, drinking fountain, benches, public art pieces throughout the park, and a parking lot (78 spaces).
Open from Mon – Sun: 7 am – 10 pm
- The Oyster Creek Park Amphitheatre can be reserved for standard and non-standard use.
- For more information about rental fees, deposits, standard use and non-standard use reservations, please contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 281-275-2885 or email [email protected].
Best party supply stores in Houston, Tx:
- Arne’s Warehouse: 2830 Hicks St, Houston, TX 77007; 713-869-8321
- Supreme Party Supply – 7440 Harwin Dr., Houston, TX 77036; 713-777-2789
- Emerson Sloan – Rice Village – 2438 Rice Boulevard, Houston, TX 77005; 713-497-5876
- Party City – 13760 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77040; 281-849-6163
Best places to buy cold beer in Houston, Tx:
- Craft Beer Cellar Houston – 907 Franklin St, Houston, TX 77002; 713-227-0199
- D & Q The Beer Station – 7676 Hillmont St #108, Houston, TX 7704; 832-686-1862
- Spec’s Wines, Spirits & Finer Foods – 22508 TX-249, Houston, TX 77070; 281-379-7383
Best indoor spots to throw a kid’s birthday in Houston, Tx:
- Kanga’s Indoor Playcenter Cypress – 11037 FM 1960 Suite D2, Houston, TX 77065; 832-688-9916
- Wonderwild – 767 N Shepherd Dr #400, Houston, TX 77007; 713-864-4242
- Lovebug’s Playground & party venue- 965 Pinemont Dr Suite 600, Houston, TX 77018; 346-843-4327